Leisures

Back to list

The Notre Dame des Ardilliers Church

Description

This wooden church was given the name Notre Dame des Ardilliers in 1865 in honor of Father Ardilliers, the priest who made it possible to build the first place of worship on the island of Miquelon-Langlade by advancing funds.

Gallery

Practical information

The Notre Dame des Ardilliers Church


CENTRE D’INFORMATION TOURISTIQUE
SAINT-PIERRE

Place du Général de Gaulle
BP 4208 - CP 97500 - Saint-Pierre
Phone:+508 41 02 00
info@spm-tourisme.fr

CENTRE D’INFORMATION TOURISTIQUE
MIQUELON

MNE - Place des Ardilliers
BP 4208 - CP 97500 - Miquelon-Langlade
Phone: +508 41 61 87
mne@ct975.fr

Open hours :
See schedules